Prep Time5 Minutes
Cook Time5 Minutes
The anti-inflammatory superpowers of turmeric, ginger and cinnamon added to dairy-free milk is an Indian-inspired latte that tastes as good as it is good for you!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh turmeric, grated
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Combine the milk, turmeric, honey, ginger in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat over medium-high until steaming, but not boiling.
- Transfer into a mug and garnish with cinnamon.