Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
When time is short, skip the drive-thru! Instead, whip up this 30-minute, budgetfriendly inflammation fighter.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey to the skillet, breaking it up and cooking until browned.
- Add the zucchini, ginger, and green onions. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Cover and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Uncover and cook until most of the liquid had evaporated. Serve with sweet potatoes or other anti-inflammatory side dish.