SUGAR-FREE APPLE CRISP
Prep Time20 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Surprisingly sweet and satisfying, this riff on an old school treat is composed of just fruit and nuts. Top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream for a dessert that will have your family asking for more!
- 6 sweet apples, peeled, cored, & diced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the diced apples in an 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 15-30 seconds & pour over the apples.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon & nutmeg over the apples. Toss to coat the apples well.
- Mix in the raisins & toss to combine.
- Put the almonds in a blender or food processor and process until course. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the apples.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.