Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Struggling to get the kids to eat their veggies? Serve them on a stick!
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups vegetables such as onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, and cherry tomatoes.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Prepare the marinade in a small bowl by whisking together all the ingredients except the vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Place them into a large plastic sealable bag and pour the marinade over the vegetables. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat the grill and heat to medium-high.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers.
- Grill the vegetables until lightly charred and tender, turning occasionally and basting with remaining marinade.
- 7Remove and serve with your favorite protein for the perfect summer side.