GREEK-STYLE LAMB BURGER
Prep Time20 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
These Greek burgers are juicy and packed with healthy aromatics like oregano, garlic, red pepper, fresh mint, and parsley. Top with the olive-studded feta spread for an explosion of flavor.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 8 mint leaves, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, feta, red peppers, and olives until well-blended. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium. Brush the grate with olive oil.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Form four equal-sized patties.
- Grill the patties, covered, for 4 minutes. Flip and grill on the other side for an additional 4 minutes or until done to your preference.
- Serve with the sauce, shredded lettuce, and pita halves.