Prep Time15 Minutes
Swapping pasta for zucchini “noodles” makes this Greek-inspired salad low-carb, keto, and paleo friendly. Make it a meal by adding some grilled chicken or shrimp.
For the salad
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup feta cheese (omit for paleo)
For the dressing
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the zucchini noodles (store-bought or home spiralized) with the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and herbs in a small bowl until well-combined.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, if desired, and serve immediately.