FRESH FRUIT SALAD
Prep Time20 Minutes
Pack up a bowlful of antioxidants. Eaten as is or with our optional yogurt-lime dressing, this salad is sure to be a favorite.
- 2 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- ½ pint blackberries
- 4 ripe kiwis, peeled, halved, and sliced
Ingredients for the optional lime-yogurt dressing:
- 1 cup plain yogurt (or use plain coconut milk yogurt for a dairy-free option)
- 15 drops stevia
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Toss all the fruit in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl. Serve on the side.