Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 3-5 tbsp. water
Filling & Topping:
- 16 oz. can pumpkin (plain, NOT filling)
- 8 oz plain low-fat yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins by coating with olive oil.
- Blend oatmeal and flour in food processor.
- Add applesauce slowly, add enough water to make a ball.
- Divide dough into 8 individual balls, then press into a 4” circle on wax paper that has been coated with olive oil.
- Press circles into bottoms and sides of the muffin tin.
- Bake crusts for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then fill each crust with 1/4 cup canned pumpkin.
- Top with a dollop of low-fat yogurt (optional).
Recipes found on gonetothedogs.com & petsymptoms.com