CHICKEN BURRITO BOWL
Prep Time20 Minutes
Cook Time20 Minutes
This nutritious and filling burrito bowl makes a tasty meal!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions for Burrito bowl:
- Cut chicken breast in bite size pieces and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Add olive oil, paprika, cumin, ground chili pepper, salt and black pepper. Mix well until chicken is coated with spices and oil.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Add chicken to pan and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, until thoroughly cooked. Set aside chicken.
- Heat cauliflower rice.
- In a large bowl add chopped lettuce, corn, beans, rice and cooked chicken.
- Add salsa, sliced avocado, sour cream and cheddar cheese on top.
Directions for Salsa:
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- ½ to tomato chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pinch of salt
- Finely chop cilantro, tomato and onion. Add in a small bowl.
- Add vinegar, lime juice and salt.
- Mix well until everything is combined.