Prep Time20 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
Servings2 - 4
Ditch the delivery! This cauliflower curst is low-carb and keto-friendly. The best part? It’s ready in about the same amount of time as take out!
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 small Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Pour ¼-inch of water into a large skillet and bring to a boil. Add cauliflower in an even layer and cook until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer cauliflower to a clean dish towel and squeeze out remaining water.
- Put the cauliflower into the bowl of a food processer and pulse until grated. Drain out any water and transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Add the egg, 1 cup mozzarella, and ¼ cup Parmesan to the bowl. Season with salt to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and pat into a ¼-inch thick circle. Bake until golden and dry, about 20 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and cool slightly.Top the crust with marinara, remaining cheese, tomato, and garlic. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with basil and serve warm.