Prep Time90 Minutes
Cook Time20 Minutes
Nothing’s better than a thick, juicy steak sizzling on the grill.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ribeye steaks
- To make the marinade, whisk the garlic, rosemary, salt, vinegar, & oil together in a small bowl.
- Place the steaks in a 9 x 11 baking dish. Pour the marinade over the meat & turn the steaks to coat evenly. Cover & refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator & bring to room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the grill.
- Lay the steaks on the grill in a single, uncrowded layer & cook to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.