BACON CHEDDAR DEVILED EGGS
Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time25 Minutes
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place eggs in a small saucepan. Add cold water to the pot to completely submerge the eggs. Bring to a boil, cover pot with a lid and turn off the heat. Let eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool. Peel the eggs.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl and set aside the halved egg whites.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until crumbly. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and yellow mustard until the filling is smooth.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag and pipe into the halved egg whites.
- Top the deviled eggs with the scallions, bacon, and cheddar cheese, dividing evenly.