Prep Time10 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
For many people, Sunday morning just isn’t complete without a hearty stack of pancakes. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these gluten-free, low-carb flapjacks topped with a dollop of almond butter.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Erythritol or stevia, to taste
- ½ cup small blueberries
- ¼ cup ghee
- Mix all the ingredients, except blueberries, in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in blueberries. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the ghee and swirl the pan to melt. Pour about ⅛ cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Flip when the edges are set. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until the second side is golden. Repeat with the remaining batter, using the remaining ghee as needed.