BLUEBERRY SPINACH SALAD
Prep Time10 Minutes
Add some freshness to your meal with this antioxidant-rich salad that takes just minutes to prepare.
- 3 tablespons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 packet of granulated stevia, preferably organic
- 10 to 12 oz. organic raw baby spinach
- 1 pint organic blueberries
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 oz. walnuts
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, mustard, and stevia in a small bowl.
- Toss remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss again.